We love animals and in case you want to bring your dog – no problem.
At Direction South, we own pets, too. But even they have to follow the rules. Your friendly pet is welcome here. Please read over the rules.
The campsite is an open mixed environment for people and animals. Thanks for understanding the need for having and enforcing pet rules.
- No wandering animals. Pets must be leashed at all times, in and out of campsites.
- Pets may not be left unattended in any part of the campsite. Take them with you.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Every little bit, every time, thanks.
- You assume full responsibility and liability for all actions/incidents caused by your pet while on property.
- No pets allowed inside of tents.
- You must ensure your dog is not barking while at campsite at anytime.
- Non-compliance with these pet rules may result in your having to leave the campground.